- Diese Jobs könnten auch interessant sein:
Deine letzte Suche ergab leider keine Treffer.
Es könnte helfen, entweder mit einem anderen oder ohne Stichwort zu suchen.
Registrierte Nutzer können darüber hinaus ihre Suche speichern, um beispielsweise via E-Mail über passende Stellenangebote informiert zu werden, sobald diese verfügbar werden.Jetzt Registrieren
We are Uniper: an international energy company with about 11,000 employees.
We combine a balanced portfolio of technologically advanced large-scale assets with outstanding technical and commercial expertise.
These assets and capabilities enable us to deliver flexible, bespoke, competitively priced energy products and services with agility, precision and speed.
Our Operations & IT team in Düsseldorf is looking for YOU!
You will become part of the Data Design team at Uniper. We are driving the Data Journey@Uniper and help Uniper growing in this area. The Data Design team in Düsseldorf is looking for you! We are empowered to work remotely as a team.
Data Design belongs to our Data management area at Uniper who is taking care of all Data relevant topics for Uniper
We are looking for a person with a hands-on mentality to get things done, being a team player to look for solutions and not focusing on problems.
You love working in an environment full of trust and cooperation, brining in the needed portion of flexibility and jump into new things, which you have not done before.
As Data Culture Manager you will be responsible for communication and events of our #datacommunity, where people learn about Uniper's #datajourney, engage in cross-functional networks and gain knowledge on data related topics.
Since your heart beats for people, another focus of your new role will be #teamcoaching. You will be in charge of already established agile ceremonies at Data Design team like sprint planning, retros, showcases, sprint reviews...
On top of that you will be facilitating our regular alignment on Objectives and Key Results (OKRs) and help the team to keep focus.
- Grow Data Culture at Uniper
- empower Data2Value mindset and Data Thinking across Uniper
- curate content of our Data Community
- introduce engaging formats to steer data exchange, co-creation and collaboration
- communicate success stories
- Grow our Data Design Team
- enhance team collaboration by using agile methods and run team ceremonies
- coach on OKRs and facilitate OKR cycles
- explore best practices and tools and share across Uniper
- facilitate the growth of T-shaped skills
- An Inquisitive nature- do you like to gather information and join the dots? You will be recommending, designing and documenting solutions and championing the data Jouney across Uniper.
- Excellent stakeholder management skills - you'll be collaboratively working with colleagues from different areas across Uniper in order to understand cultural needs and provide value for our business. You will be translating and helping Uniper build their Data Literacy.
- An enthusiasm for problem solving & analysis - you'll be investigating and analysing data to recommend and support solutions for our Data community.
- Well defined planning & organising skills as things could change and you'll need to adapt to a flexible agenda.
- An eye for detail and be able to communicate to senior audiences complex messaging - especially visually and through "telling the story" in a compelling way.
- Practical experiences as a team coach working with OKRs, grow teams and create a healthy environment. T-Shape, Teamceremonies, OKRs and psychological safety are not just BUZZ words for you.
- You like to be on stage virtual or in person to boost our Data Culture at Uniper.
- Excellent planning and organisation skills
- Positive attitude, a solution oriented and proactive style of work with ability to anticipate and work independently
- Very Good English skills, both written and spoken
- Ability to deal flexibly with multiple tasks, high workload and time pressure
- Team player with strong interpersonal, intercultural skills and "can do" attitude
At Uniper, we are pro-actively transforming the world of energy whilst at the same time ensuring security of energy supply. As an internationally operating company, we work in very diverse teams with the greatest possible working time flexibility for our employees. Our corporate culture is characterized by equal opportunities, mutual appreciation, and respect. With us, you will be able to develop new business models, work on technological solutions for a modern, sustainable, and future-oriented energy supply as well as pro-actively help to shape changes. Interested? Then we will look forward to meeting you!