- Diese Jobs könnten auch interessant sein:
Deine letzte Suche ergab leider keine Treffer.
Es könnte helfen, entweder mit einem anderen oder ohne Stichwort zu suchen.
Registrierte Nutzer können darüber hinaus ihre Suche speichern, um beispielsweise via E-Mail über passende Stellenangebote informiert zu werden, sobald diese verfügbar werden.Jetzt Registrieren
Jobs with chances
Cutting-edge medicine requires research.
The Else Kröner Fresenius Center for Digital Health (EKFZ), a joint center of the Faculty of Medicine Carl Gustav Carus of the Technische Universität Dresden and the University Hospital Dresden, promotes translational and interdisciplinary research in the field of digital medicine and health. The center, which is funded by the Else Kröner-Fresenius Foundation, cooperates closely with many high-tech specialists in the Dresden research environment. In the SEMECO project (BMBF funded as part of the Clusters4Future initiative) we will develop secure medical microsystems and communications.
Starting at the next possible point, we are looking for a
Research Associate (PhD Student) in Psychology and/or Medicine (f/m/x)
This full-time position is initially limited to 24 months. A longer-term cooperation is being sought. Remuneration is in accordance with the collective agreement of the Länder (TV-L).
We are seeking a highly motivated doctoral student to join our efforts to shape digital implementation processes in a health promoting way. More precisely, our interdisciplinary research team (doctors, nursing staff, medical engineers, psychologists) is creating and applying a multi-dimensional tool box which enables the standardized evaluation of the psychophysiological consequences of the implementation of medical devices for medical staff. We take a holistic approach by combining usability, biological-, health-, as well as occupational and organizational psychological research methodology. This approach enables a comprehensive assessment of the impact of digital transformations in the health sector on the individual.
You will join an expanding and hands-on research group and will be expected to shape and inspire its future research directions. Your specific tasks will be to design, implement, and analyze the above described tool box in order to capture the impact of introducing a particular digital innovation in a real hospital on the medical staff.
- completed studies in psychology, medicine or equivalent
- native German language skills and advanced English language skills
- high level of own commitment and autonomous work
- background in biopsychological research/stress research/ usability research /occupational and organizational psychology or relate field
- communication skills
- experience in project management, study implementation, and execution
- demonstrable knowledge of the statistics program R
- experience in the collection and analysis of ECG data
- work in leading medical research, teaching, and patient care combined with a highly specialized working environment,
- professionally oriented further education and training with individual planning of your professional career,
- implementation of your own ideas and work in an innovative interdisciplinary team,
- flexible working hours to make the combination of family and career a reality,
- childcare through partnerships with educational facilities in the vicinity of the University Hospital,
- use of company prevention offers, courses, and fitness in our health center Carus Vital.